SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a Best Workplace, Best Places to Work in NYC by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
The Renewals Sales Representative is responsible for managing & selling subscription renewals of the SecurityScorecards portfolio of offerings, working in close partnership with Sales, our partners and Customer Success teams to maximize retention, minimize churn risk, and drive growth on the Renewal event.
You will proactively engage with customers and/or partners to ensure customers renew on or before their annual expiration date, driving a high % of on-time renewal. You will be responsible for driving and managing the renewal process including: identifying the correct contacts who are responsible for approving and authorizing the renewal, uncovering roadblocks and requirements, probing for potential upsell and expansion, and demonstrating strong account management capabilities.
- Working as part of the Renewal Sales team, you will manage a sales territory carrying an individual quota in contract renewal and growth
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals and on-time renewal rate targets by working several quarters ahead of renewal dates to ensure customer ‘Renewal Readiness’, identify renewals at risk and take remedial actions
- Working closely with the partner of record to support the timely renewal quote and establish a plan to close with the partner/customer
- Preparing customers renewal quotes within 90 days of support expiration
- Maintaining accurate account and subscription entitlements within Salesforce
- Managing renewals from opportunity to invoice, understanding pricing and contractual obligations
- Identify, groom and communicate expansion opportunities to generate additional revenue (upsell/cross-sell)
- Prepare weekly forecasts of renewal bookings and renewal rates within a tight band of accuracy
- Track non-renewal, pending, and lost renewals including reasons for cancellation
- Support evolving operational processes aimed at improving renewal efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy and insight generated from renewals performance.
- 2 years experience in selling, demand generation, or renewing enterprise software in a diverse customer base with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota for retention and/or growth
- Experience using tools as such as Salesforce, G-Suite or Microsoft Office
- Experience in a sales function (preferably cyber security) that includes both direct customer interaction and working within a channel sales modelTrack record of selling value at all levels over the phone
- Experience cultivating and developing relationships with clients
- Experience working in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- Ability to work well individually, as well as part of a team
- Possess strong organizational skills to facilitate timely and thorough follow up on all client issues to completion
- Have a strong product understanding, system knowledge and processes to manage a pipeline of opportunity
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box to meet company expectations.
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written, both internal and external to the organization)
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills with an orientation towards helping customers
- Strong desire and willingness to learn
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.