SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a Best Workplace, Best Places to Work in NYC by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
You'll be a part of a top performing sales team that thrives under pressure. Although each person on the team is an individual contributor with an individual goal, everyone shares best practice and looks to help one another. Everyone also has a shared company goal in mind. The team thrives on being independent, but is extremely coachable and open to feedback on how to improve. The team has a mixture of sales veterans and rising enterprise sales stars. The team enjoys being around one another and works well together. The team will fully embrace and support you to help with your success at the company.
What you will do
We are hiring a seasoned sales leader to grow Insurance Cyber Business in the UK/I region. In this role, you will prospect and engage with senior decision makers in Information Security & Risk teams within large enterprise organizations. As a Field Sales Director you will call on named Insurance accounts at senior levels, have excellent personal relationships in Security & Risk functions, and engage collaboratively with our prospects and customers to present the value of the SecurityScorecard solution. You will report to the Vice President, EMEA.
The position involves both phone/web and frequent face to face value selling, and is approximately 30-40% travel oriented, in a non COVID environment. When not onsite at a customer, you will be based locally within your assigned region.
This position is an opportunity for you to join a growing team and help expand our business and customer footprint.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on hunter roles and new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- 5+ years of experience working in the cyber security sales space selling to Cyber insurance Carriers and brokers
- Outstanding track record of success managing enterprise accounts and opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas of $1M annual recurring revenue
- Strong network of established relationships with key industry contacts in the assigned territory
- Solid domain experience of cyber insurance market including tenure as an underwriter or broker
- Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator
- Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in cybersecurity
- Previous success in early stage company growing a territory and exceeding sales goals
- If you have sold large-ticket enterprise security or risk software, we'd find your experience valuable.
- Previous SaaS and/or cybersecurity experience is also a plus.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.