Vertical Markets Marketing Manager—Insurance
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of A through F based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a Best Workplace, Best Places to Work in NYC by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Role:
Security Scorecard is searching for an experienced and passionate vertical markets marketing manager. This critical role works closely with field and channel marketing leadership to create and execute the marketing needed to successfully drive thought leadership and develop and deliver revenue pipeline in the Cyber Insurance and Insurance space. You will be aligned to the Cyber Insurance Company and Sales Leadership. The role reports to the VP, Field and Channel Marketing.
This is a remote role
You Will Make An Impact By Being Responsible For
- Creating impactful yearly/quarterly marketing plans within the Cyber Insurance and Insurance space that delivers SSC pipeline and revenue
- Developing strong relationships in the Cyber Insurance and Insurance sales teams
- Working successfully outlining needs for training, communications and enablement
- Reporting and analyzing programs and campaigns to measure effectiveness and ROI
- Supporting special Cyber Insurance and Insurance initiatives, projects and tasks.
You Will Be a Great Fit If You Have
- 5-7 year’s experience in marketing business-to-business enterprise software solutions
- Experience with SFDC, JIRA & Confluence is preferred
- Vertical Marketing experience: Cyber Insurance or Insurance is a plus
- Enterprise security experience is a plus
You Excel In These Key Competencies
- Proactive nature with the ability to manage projects successfully from beginning to end with little oversight.
- Understands vertical marketing, its nuances, challenges and opportunities
- Communicates ideas to leadership to help improve outcomes
- Ability to work cross functionally with many teams to gather information needed to execute the plan.
- Has innate personal accountability and also thrives in a team environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communications
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritize across many simultaneous projects
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity, and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.