Director, Sales Enablement
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of A through F based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a Best Workplace, Best Places to Work in NYC by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
As Director, Sales Enablement you will have global responsibility for developing, diagnosing, analyzing, & managing Sales Content, Tools and Messaging that align with SecurityScorecard’s strategic goals and objectives. You will identify gaps and inefficiencies that impact sales and drive solutions that address their needs. This portfolio of sales productivity programs will play a key role in driving productivity & effectiveness in the sales process lifecycle. Managing a growing, international team, you must be hands-on leader, while also managing key stakeholders relationships with sales, channel, marketing, product and finance.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement a sales enablement strategy that supports SecurityScorecards aggressive growth goals.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop effective, content, tools, and playbooks to aid skill development & go to market effectiveness
- Create campaigns and learning initiatives that strengthen the sales competencies and enhance the productivity and effectiveness
- Lead education of sales team on existing and new product initiatives
- Design and deliver enablement programs (onboarding and continuous learning) that leverage blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective
- Create competency models, accreditation programs as required for different stakeholder groups.
- Employ the latest digital enablement techniques to ensure teams are leveraging just in time learning modules that are easy to understand and consume.
- Anticipates shifts in key employee and market trends that will impact company's business needs and positions the function to respond accordingly
- Manage external vendors and suppliers of enablement-related training and tools Develop, deploy and manage the organization's sales training, including but not limited to onboarding,sales methodology and certification, ongoing skills development, coaching and development programs
- Minimum 8 years of successful learning and development, partner, or channel training and / or sales enablement experience
- Minimum 5 years people management and project/budget experience
- High growth, cyber and/or SaaS experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, coupled with strong coaching abilities
- Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Well organized; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical skills and must be comfortable with data. Excellent attention to detail.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.