SeatGeek Enterprise is our innovative open-ecosystem enterprise ticketing software that allows teams, venues, and promoters to efficiently run their businesses and captivate fans.
We’re proud to partner with some of the most recognized names across the globe including the Dallas Cowboys, Brooklyn Nets, and Liverpool F.C., as well as the NFL, MLS, half of the English Premier League, and theaters across NYC’s Broadway and London’s West End.
With great software comes great responsibility (and great opportunity!). We’re looking for a Product Support Analyst who can provide excellent technical product support to our SGE clients with guidance from our Support Manager who you'll report to. If you love learning new technology inside and out, enjoy collaborating with our teams and external clients, and are just as passionate about providing ridiculously good customer service as we are, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Receive, replicate, and analyze incoming software application support requests from clients through phone calls, chats, and emails in a high pressure environment
- Accurately log all relevant information in the support ticket in the issue tracking software, while making sure the case information stays up to date at all times
- Investigate software application issues using available knowledge base, previous cases, and through collaboration with other team members to resolve issues
- Adjust the priority of issues raised to the Product Support Team based on provided guidelines and move them accordingly to appropriate queues
- Escalate issues to 2nd level as necessary, providing steps to replicate, screenshots, and any additional relevant information such as log files (server traces)
- Oversee assigned support cases, while tracking related development fixes/product requests and communicating with clients and other teams
- Through regular internal training workshops and self-learning, maintain an up to date working knowledge of SeatGeek products including integration with 3rd party products and hardware
- Test/validate software application issues and bugs in both production and lower environments and work with the development team for a resolution
What you have
- Problem solving capabilities with 2+ years of experience working in a technical support capacity for a SaaS company or similar experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate technical information with non-technical audiences
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, one or more computer languages as well as basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
- An interest in technology, including software support
- Resiliency and the ability to stay positive, even on the most challenging calls
- Ability to work independently and creatively to investigate and resolve complex issues
- A passion for live events and product support
- The ability to work one weekend day and take part in rotating after-hours on-call
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive medical benefits packages
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- £50 monthly stipend for mobile
- Life Insurance
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!