Operations Admin Coordinator
Key Areas of Accountability
- Support the Director of Program Operations in coordinating regular operations calls/meetings across the country office on Project Management Methodology (PMM)/ project management system- PRIME and project management related matters.
- Coordinate and organise SMT/ ESMT meetings, departmental coordination meetings, and monthly project progress meetings.
- Coordination, compilation, analysis, collect supporting documents and necessary background materials.
- Support on the administrative management of key documents such as SCARF (Save the Children Risk Management Framework), Emergency preparedness plan (EPP), Country Engagement plan, Self-assessments etc
- Responsible for extensive internal and external communications and coordination across teams, including project managers, field offices, Awards, humanitarian, and partnerships.
- Arranging events & meetings, keeping meeting notes, and collecting responses from individual departments, function lead and staff members on the agreed action and comments.
Qualifications and Skills
- A university degree in Business Management, Admin or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience in Program, Admin, or related work, preferably with an international organization.
- Sufficient hands-on experience in administration and skills and knowledge in administrative and programme support functions.
- Experience of, and commitment to, working through systems of community/child participation, accountability with right -based approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Tamil or Sinhala
- Strong coordination and time management skills, with the ability to organise a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Resourcefulness, proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a diverse environment with sensitivity and respect.
- Commitment to the values, mission and principles of Save the Children.
The Organization We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard. We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children.We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Application Information: Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
- Job Identification 2773
- Job Category Programme Operations
- Posting Date 08/08/2023, 08:10 AM
- Apply Before 08/14/2023, 06:29 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations CO - Colombo