This job is expired
Sales Manager Pharmaceuticals
Sales Manager – Pharmaceuticals
Job Location – Kinshasa, DRC
A group of companies, headquarters is in Dubai & operations in multiple countries in Africa. Currently present in 9 countries for Pharmaceuticals – trading (General medicine as well as Equipment)
Desired Skills & Experience:
Major Scope of Work:
The pharmaceutical marketing manager is responsible for the sales & marketing activities of a pharmaceutical organization in the constantly changing industry scenario.
· Execution of the sales promotional activities, placing the advertisements, and other marketing strategies.
· Responsible for the product introduction and the management of the product life cycle.
· Designs, develops, implements, and analyses the various marketing strategies and media used to market and promote the new products.
· Determining and achieving the sales goals of the organization
· Analyzing the effectiveness of the strategies and rectifying the variances, if any
· Identifying new market segments
· Participation in trade shows and conferences
· Managing the sales and marketing team
Registration of the products with government authorities