Who We Are
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
To do what:
• Prospect, educate, accelerate, and close complex deals with health plans
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our service to target partners
• Work with SMEs to advance deals, create strategic collateral, and solve complex problems
• Build and maintain relationships with key executives and industry influencers
• Build and maintain a robust pipeline, including reporting and key dashboards to monitor performance
• Collaborate with internal organizations to complete deals and ensure long-term account health
• Become an additional spokesperson for the business at conferences and other industry events
• Use industry experience to gain access to new accounts
• Contribute value to your team and help peers learn, grow, and find success
Our ideal candidate has:
• 10+ years of Sales/BD experience with 5+ years of health plan experience
• Deep understanding of the payer market, including various LOBs including self-funded and medicare advantage
• Track record of high achievement and exceeding quota
• Ability to work independently and lead executive relationships
• Ability to lead financial modeling and legal negotiation of deals
• Ability to launch and learn new markets
• Self-driven, motivated, inspiring and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
• Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills and a go-getter attitude
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, you're proactive in all you do, you're creative, and strategic
• Interested in helping others, learning new things, growing and developing and working cross-functionally across departments
• You work hard but you can unwind and enjoy the company of your colleagues