Salary $55 - $65 an hour job type full-time contract number of hires for this role 5 to 10
Full job description
· the site development manager will provide leadership, expertise, communications, quality control, guidance and support for market site development activities related but not limited to:
· wireless telecom construction, construction design specific to all types of wireless communication sites, construction quality standards, site acquisition, real estate, zoning, site compliance and external affairs.
· provides value to the development and construction functions by ensuring the consistent high quality and timeliness of delivery of operational and project-based development activities.
· is the central point of contact and responsibility for planning, coordinating, resourcing, communicating, executing, and controlling the development and construction initiatives.
· ensures consistency in processes, reporting, forecasting, data integrity, siting solutions, vendor qualification, vendor contract management, and vendor pricing.
· position will support backhaul upgradesSpecific knowledge with regards to backhaul and microwaves is essential.
Job types: full-time, contract
Salary: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Dental insurance Health insurance Paid time off Vision insurance