Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Sr. Manager, Account Based Marketing (ABM) Position:
The Sr. Manager, Account Based Marketing (ABM) (could consider for higher level based on tenure) reports to the Director of Demand Generation under Marketing
What You'll Do:
- Strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven ABM orchestration and strategy to achieve sales goals
- Manage, develop and deploy multi-channel ABM operations and execution, including crafting best practices, integrations, syndication, aligning internal teams, and project managing execution
- Develop platform and own an experimentation mindset around ABM mechanics and campaign to drive, test, learn, and optimize
- Own and optimize the Stord ICP and data management around ABM and target accounts across campaigns and sales channels
- Collaborate with ABM leadership team (sales and marketing interlock) to select key accounts
- Deliver account research and analysis to drive ABM strategies
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Partner with Campaign Managers, business operations, Sales, and SDRs to build integrated campaign strategy, execution and data sharing/insight motions
- Work closely with content, marketing ops and business ops to support high-performance ABM marketing tools and integrations
- Partner closely with SDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- Document processes and best practices in our handbook for marketing and sales teams to reference
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of experience in account based marketing or similar field
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to develop and execute against an evolving plan
- Able to clearly communicate new ideas, products, and campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player that is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong project management, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple orchestrations, integrations and projects and simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- CRM/marketing automation background, preferably Salesforce and HubSpot
- Experience with ABM tools (6Sense)
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Bachelors degree required, Masters recommended
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.