sFOX is a full-service prime dealer uniting liquidity from over 30 exchanges and OTC desks in one easy-to-manage platform. sFOX's platform provides traders with best execution services from a single account, a single counterparty, and a single workflow — giving traders greater capital efficiency. Its smart order router algorithmically routes traders to the most competitive prices worldwide, reducing slippage and improving trade performance across immense scale.
sFOX is committed to the highest standards of investor protection and reliability. The platform is SOC 2 certified and provides access to the market 24/7 with 99.99% uptime. Founded in 2014, the company is backed by Social Capital, Digital Currency Group, Khosla Ventures, DHVC, Haystack, Blockchain Capital, Y Combinator, and executives from PayPal and Airbnb.
We’re on a mission to open the world’s financial markets to everyone and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team.
Human Resources Analyst
Support full cycle human resources functions in the areas of payroll processing, benefits administration, onboarding and offboarding, recruitment, and company policy creation and administration.
- Payroll, state registrations, reimbursement requests, title/salary updates
- Consultant invoices
- Gusto administration - tracking notifications, PTO requests, etc.
- New hire enrollments, qualifying life event changes, terminations, open enrollment,
workers comp renewals
- Ease administration
- Offer packet - offer letter, confidentiality, and handbook
- Background and reference checks
- HR Orientation - reviews benefits, payroll, time off policy, etc.
- Creates training guide with supervisor/hiring manager
- Tracks and documents Anti-Harassment Trainings
- Equipment orders
- Provides sFOX access (Email, Slack, Trainual, Gusto, Ease, etc.)
- I-9 verification
- Exit documents
- Final payroll based on state requirements
- Exit interview - reviews exit documents, exit questionnaire, return of equipment, etc.
- Tracks documentation and updates records and systems
Options tracking and facilitation of awards
- Board resolution and agreements
- Carta administration
Policy creation and administration
- Travel policy, parental leave policy, vacation policy, etc.
- Handbook and Trainual updates
- Updates files, org chart, headcount lists, equipment tracking, etc.
- Company Adobe and Microsoft accounts administration
- To help us better understand your skills and qualifications, please indicate on your resume which roles were supporting US companies
- 5 years of human resources experience in benefits, employee relations, payroll, and onboarding servicing US companies
- Professional written and verbal English proficiency
- Knowledge of US employment and labor laws
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with members of the entire organization
- Ability to advise leadership on human resources best practices
- Self starter and ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency
sFOX is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.