You will be responsible for managing the product requirements and features for our RyanEyes product, https://www.ryaneyes.com/. In collaboration with our product development team, you will be responsible for specification and delivery of software features both on the front end and back end of our application. Initial areas of responsibility include the build out of our Fund Deal Tracking, Data Warehouse, and Web Page Monitoring technology.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Collaborate with partners and customers to co-develop a road map and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, own, and execute product road map.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Translate product road map features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Define and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must reside in and be fully eligible to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product or project development experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Agile/Scrum experience preferred
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Familiarity with Financial Services and Asset Management
- Onsite client interactions