Job type full-time
Benefits pulled from the full job description
401(k) dental insurance health insurance paid time off vision insurance
Not provided by employer
Full job description
As a full stack web developer, you will be responsible for the front and back end of the rio grande ecommerce website as well as all our internal applicationsYou will work with a talented group of business analysts, program managers, system administrators, marketing team members, other developers, and our qa team to build the solution our customers needFor this role we are looking for a self-motivated candidate that embraces change, enjoys being challenged and that finds passion for the perfect mix of front and back end.
What you`ll do:
· maintain, modify, develop and architect server-side code for our ecommerce platforms and internal applications, using c#, sql, linq.
· build rest and soap apis between our b2b platform and different end points (enterprise software, databases, email service provider, ups).
· develop and troubleshoot ssis packages, data routines, sql jobs and batch files to maintain the data flow of our web platform.
· troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong security, performance, optimization and functionality.
· stay current on and implement secure coding practices.
· help develop and document development activities in the coding standards document.
· collaborate with both offshore and onshore teams to develop features in tandem for our website or internal apps as well as to give guidance as the rio grande sme to these teams.
· work with different teams on specific projects to implement or integrate new technologies or services (search engine, tax services, etc.).
· ability to work both individually and as part of a team depending on the requirements of the project.
· review others’ code to ensure delivery of high-quality functionality and participate in an environment of learning.
· facilitate conversations around technical decisions and architecture.
· mentor others regarding policies, practices and procedures, including reviewing work (code, documentation).
What you`ll need:
· 5 years of professional work experience developing ecommerce web applications.
· 1 year of hands on experience in devsecops tools with building and managing ci/cd pipelines in cloud environment.
· degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, management information systems or equivalent experience preferred.
· full understanding of the software development life cycle.
· solid understanding of web application architecture & operations.
· experience working with the agile methodology.
· experience using ticket/issue tracking (tfs, jira, etc.).
· familiarity with versioning control tools (git, tfs, azure devops).
· experience developing custom templates and components for cmss, wcms or marketing platforms (optimizely) is a plus.
· strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· strong attention to detail.
· experience in cloud computing using cloud native services preferably azure or aws.
Guided by our core values, rio grande is committed to treating all people with dignity and respectWe are an equal-opportunity employer with a zero-tolerance policy for harassment or discrimination of any kindAs an advocate for equity and equality, we hire, train and promote qualified people of all backgroundsWe consider employment candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other underrepresented classWe value our associates and have won the yearly healthiest places to work and family friendly business awards on multiple occasions.
Job type: full-time
Paid time off
Monday to friday
.net technology stack: 2 years (required)
Work location: remote
Application response rate: 70%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role