ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 16 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach marketing at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families. The Growth team is the engine that drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice for the majority of people living in a target country or region. The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. We work like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, we own our markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use our know-how to grow the brand and our user base at lightning speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Marketing Managers at Revolut create and execute campaigns and marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness and user growth at Global level. As a member of our Marketing Management team, you will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns across brand digital channels.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Developing and executing campaigns across brand digital channels (Influencer, Youtube, Co-branded marketing)
• Owning end-to-end campaign strategy and execution, including accurate analysis and reporting of campaign outcomes
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Track record of marketing excellence: you’ve been growing a product in your market via cross-channel marketing campaigns that you designed, implemented and evaluated
• Strong problem solving skills: you used data to build and constantly improve your marketing strategy and can prove your capacity to take data-driven decisions
• Creative brand management expertise: you have previously worked on building brands that people love
• You’re someone who inspires and motivates others to help drive growth marketing throughout the organisation