Enterprise Account Executive (UK Based– Remote)
About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth tech company where your impact is recognised and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work securing enterprise agreements for the World’s largest bench of professional talent powered by the most accurate AI in the industry?
With over 170k customers worldwide, Rev is now growing our UK sales team by hiring experienced Enterprise Account Executives. We seek to employ salespeople who are passionate about uncovering new opportunities, sharing ideas, and being part of a collaborative team culture. We respect and appreciate the fact that each Enterprise Account Executive makes a significant impact on revenue and direction of the team and, to prove it, we offer unlimited upside earning potential.
- Managing the full-cycle sales process, from initial discovery to close
- Identifying, establishing, and nurturing relationships with champions and decision makers
- Partnering with our SDRs to introduce and demo Rev’s enterprise solution
- Assisting with the creation of repeatable, scalable, sales processes at Rev
- Working closely with our US based Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams, to consistently improve the client experience
- 5+ years of closing experience, selling SaaS and/or CaaS (subscription-based selling or speech-to-text is a plus)
- Track record of meeting (and exceeding) sales targets
- Experience with CRMs and Sales outreach tools including Salesforce, io, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Desire to help build something from the ground up and it be part of your legacy
- Desired experience selling into education, entertainment/media, and/or legal verticals and API tech solutions
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States or the United Kingdom (for UK based roles)