Salary $35 - $55 an hour job type part-time contract number of hires for this role 2
Full job description
This role is remote and you must be licensed to practice in the state of delaware or on the track to become licensed in the state of delawareYou will deliver mental health counseling services on a hippa-compliant platform via the internet.
As a remote mental health professional, you will help people make healthy lifestyle decisions and achieve their goals in order to live happy, fulfilling livesTasks of the role include:
· formulate psychosocial assessments.
· develop collaborative treatment plans.
· provide individual and family therapy based on clinical need.
· provide crisis intervention and planning.
· make necessary referrals when needed.
· participate in group supervision
· master’s degree in psychology, social work, or other human service field.
· licensure in the state of delaware as: licensed clinical social worker (lcsw), licensed professional counselor of mental health (lpcmh), licensed marriage and family therapist (lmft), or licensed psychologist, preferred.
· special note: licensed associates of clinical mental health (lacmh) are welcomed to apply (supervision provided).
· proof of professional liability insurance
· computer, laptop, tablet, phone required.
· excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· maintain professional boundaries and behavior, as specified by your professional code of ethics/conduct, during interactions with staff and clients.
Job types: part-time, contract
Pay: $35.00 - $55.00 per hour
Monday to friday
Temporarily due to covid-19
Master`s Level Clinician
Applying through jobeka.lk CV will be a benefit for you to prioritize your CV