Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- As a product-led company, you'll play a key role in developing and maintaining the Contractors Management or Mobility product roadmap for multiple products
- Build solutions together with product, engineering, design and business leaders
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, legal, and finance teams to develop go-to-market strategies.
- A lot of freedom to organize your work and life — you are not bound to daily standups or other ceremonies.
- A supportive and kind work environment where you can grow and challenge yourself to do your best work
We have two roles we're looking to hire; 1 PM of Contractor Management and 1 PM of Mobility.
For Contractor Management we are looking for:
- Experience building out a balanced roadmap for two or more complementary user types (eg; Employers, Contractors)
- Advantageous experience around creating project management tooling, invoicing and payments, communication tooling and similar
- HR software or technology: Experience working with HR solutions, which demonstrates their understanding of the industry and its challenges.
- Mobile or remote workforce management: Experience in managing or participating in mobile or remote workforces, providing valuable insights into their needs and pain points.
- Product management methodologies: A strong background in methodologies like Agile/Kanban, showcasing their ability to drive effective product development.
- Demonstrate experience increasing user engagement and retention over time.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Experience collaborating with teams like engineering, design, and marketing, proving their ability to align priorities and ensure successful product launches.
- Compliance and regulations: Familiarity with relevant labor laws and regulations, ensuring the product adheres to legal and ethical requirements across jurisdictions.
- Experience as a product manager working at a multi-product, high-growth company.
- Technical knowledge with complex 3rd party system integrations
- Great commercial awareness and judgment making strategic (what to prioritize) and tactical (feature scope) decisions
- Ability to define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success and drive continuous product improvement is required
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills across different departments (e.g. business operations, sales, finance, engineering, design, executive leadership, etc.), as well as business-level proficiency in writing and speaking English.
If you have experience as a product manager working on Contractor Management or Mobility at a multi-product, high-growth company and great commercial awareness, judgment making strategic and tactical decisions, and outstanding communication and collaboration skills, we want to hear from you.
Apply now and take the first step to join our Product Team as a Product Manager at Remote.
- You'll report to: Group PM
- Team: Product
- Location: Due to the nature of the role and required work collaboration with engineering and design team, we expect candidates to be based between UTC -5 timezone to UTC +1.
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
Roughly 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Recruiter Interview
- Interview with future manager
- Async Deep Dive or Business Case
- Cross Functional Team Interview
- Interview with Director of Product
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org