Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Help build solutions with senior product leaders in payroll, benefits, and other services Remote offers
- Lead efforts across engineering, design, and operations to launch high-impact projects
- Grow as a product manager through mentorship from senior product and design leaders
- Ship iterative improvements in a well-scoped area of the product
- Shape and deliver improvements in a focused area of our product
- Help advance key KPIs related to your team’s goals
- Work together with engineers and designers to build intricate solutions to complex problems
- Communicate and collaborate internally and externally
- Collaborate with partner teams (e.g. operations) to connect your team’s roadmap to stakeholder needs
- Lead by example on asynchronous workflows and transparency
What you bring
- Working experience as an APM in a relevant field at a technology company: operations, product, design, data, engineering backgrounds are potentially great matches
- High growth company experience is ideal
- Demonstrated knack for leadership, product design, or strategic problem solving
- A passion for well-designed products that just work
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Business-level proficiency writing and speaking English
- Bonus: experience working in payroll, HR, benefits, fintech, or similar
- Bonus: experience working remotely
- You'll report to: Director of Product
- Team: Product
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with Senior PM
- Exercise Stage
- Interview with CPO
- Prior employment verification check(s)
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com