Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!What this job can offer you
- An opportunity to build out Remote’s name and reputation for the French market
- Be a part of a highly funded, fast growing HR Tech/FinTech late stage startup
- Exposure to global hiring and partnerships with Legal & Mobility teams to combine ideas and lead the way in enabling your clients to be able to hire anywhere
- Expertise running outbound prospecting to acquire new business
- Exposure to SaaS selling into an SMB market, preferably in HR Tech
- Experience working cross functionally with other teams to answer complex (global) hiring inquiries
- You'll report to: Manager, Sales France/EMEA
- Team: Sales
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Benefits
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!Application process
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com#LI-DNP