Redesign Health has recently become aware of the fraudulent use of our name on job postings and via recruiting emails that are illegitimate and not in any way associated with us. Redesign Health will never ask you to provide sensitive personal information as part of the recruiting process, such as your social security number; send you any unsolicited job offers or employment contracts; require any fees, payments or access to any financial accounts; and/or conduct text-only interviews. If you suspect you are being scammed or have been scammed online, you may report the crime to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and obtain more information regarding online scams at the Federal Trade Commission. If you have any questions regarding the authenticity of any communication sent purportedly by on or behalf of Redesign Health, we encourage you to contact us here.
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of over 30 companies to-date, impacting more than ten million lives across many aspects of the healthcare ecosystem including cancer care, teleaudiology, COVID-19 testing, metabolic health and more. We’re on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
About the Job
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Research Sourcer Associate to join our Venture Insights team. As a Research Sourcer Associate, you will be responsible for scoping, identifying, and sourcing experts through research panels and networks for a variety of research projects.
You will report to and work with the Director of Venture Insights. The role is 100% remote. We do have an office located in New York City if you would like to work in an office environment.
What you will do
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand the sourcing needs for research studies, identify potential candidates, and coordinate project timelines
- Utilize research panels, networks, and LinkedIn to identify and recruit qualified participants
- Conduct phone screens and interviews to assess participant qualifications and fit for the research studies, as well as help build an internal panel of medical and medical-adjacent professionals
- Negotiate contracts with research participants and manage incentives for participation in studies
- Collaborate on feedback loops and process improvement initiatives to increase quality, speed, and long-term impact of internal recruiting (a high visibility internal initiative!)
What will you need
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting or project management, preferably in healthcare or consumer research
What you will bring to the table
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with research participants and internal stakeholders
- Experience with research panel management and network recruitment via platforms such as LinkedIn
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Familiarity with ethical guidelines and regulations related to research studies
Who you are
- Manages Complexity. You ask the right questions to accurately analyze situations and uncover root causes to difficult issues. Through acquiring data from multiple and diverse sources, you are able to make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to solve problems.
- Communicates Effectively. You are effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels.
- Drives Results. You persist in accomplishing objectives and exceeding goals despite obstacles and setbacks, while also helping others to achieve results.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Full-time base salary range of $92,000 plus a competitive equity & benefits package listed under the Why work with us? section.
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
We care deeply about your well-being. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness. Check out our full range of benefits here, and a few of our highlighted benefits below:
- Benefits for your physical wellness:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents (for all of our plans!)
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness:
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Benefits for your mental wellness:
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 month sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- Benefits for the wellness of parents:
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $2k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program