We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
You will manage the recruitment process from connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications, interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages, presenting suitable candidates to clients and supporting hiring managers. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you!
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person and other personnel for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive)
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Github, and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
Please email your CV with two non-related referees to: email@example.com https://www.ilabs.lk| Tel: 0112177251 | iLabs, 240,36 Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha, Battaramulla.
Incubate Labs specializes in Web, Mobile, and AI technologies architecture, design, and development. We also provide IT strategy consulting, IT operations, DevOps, and SEO & Digital Marketing/Social Media solutions. Founded in 2012 to serve the U.S. Silicon Valley startups and entrepreneurs, we currently work with clients in the USA, Canada, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and many other parts of the world.