Reciprocity is pioneering a first-of-its-kind approach to IT risk management that ties an organization’s risk directly to its business strategy. The fully integrated and automated Reciprocity ROAR Platform, which underpins the Reciprocity ZenRisk and ZenComply applications, empowers security executives to communicate the direct impact of risk on high-priority business initiatives to key stakeholders, helping them make smarter, more informed decisions.
With Reciprocity, InfoSec teams can strategically support their organization and foster company growth by optimizing resources and mitigating expensive data breaches, system failures, lost opportunities, and vulnerabilities with their customers’ data.
If you enjoy problem-solving and building scalable processes, and are looking for an opportunity to have an immediate impact on ARR, Reciprocity could be the right place for you. We'd love to meet you!
We’re looking for a Backend or Full-stack Developer to join our remote team and support our growing list of top notch customers. If you’re excited to leverage your technical abilities while contributing to internal operations that result in bottom line savings and increased efficiency on the engineering team, join our effort to transform the $125b information security industry.
What you will get to do:
- Develop new functionality for the product including features, APIs, services, etc..
- Technically lead the progressive development of the next generation of the product by working with the architecture team.
- Work with QA and Services to streamline deployment, maintenance and monitoring processes.
- Interact with customers and product managers to gather requirements/feedback, produce design documents, help define Jira stories.
- Collaboration in engineering strategy planning and hiring processes.
- Cooperation with Q&A, Product, Customer success and other teams.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years of engineering experience, with a focus on backend web development.
- Knowledge of Python, NodeJS/Typescript knowledge is a plus.
- Able to commit to feature delivery (not just code delivery).
- Strong interest in MV* architectures.
- You can provide examples of your scalable, performant code.
- Confidence in your preferred architectures and tools.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced Agile development methodology.
- BS in Computer Science or related field with commensurate experience.
- Experience delivering Enterprise Software (SaaS, etc.) is a plus.
The job looks interesting but you don't know if you meet all of the qualifications on paper?
Apply anyway! We're aware that many people only apply for a job when they've met every requirement listed in a job description. At Reciprocity, we hire the PERSON, not the resume. We value diversity, in experiences and backgrounds, and are committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. While there are certain requirements that exist for all open positions, we want to get to know YOU above all else when making our hiring decisions. Go for it.
What we offer
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are mostly working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high-quality technology solutions
- You can work anytime you want. We have fixed meetings in the afternoon.
- A great and talented team to learn from and work with.
- Get to work on software used by top Silicon Valley startups.
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions.
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put customers first
- Attend conferences that help you grow professionally.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.