RealtyMogul was founded in 2012 with a mission to empower investors to live the lives they want by generating wealth through real estate investing.
On the Platform, investors pool their money together to invest in commercial real estate deals they may not normally have access to on their own including multifamily, office, retail, industrial and ground-up development. And the best part? The real estate companies manage the properties, providing a truly passive real estate investing experience.
Investors can also invest in one of two REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts), giving them access to a portfolio of professionally managed properties that can potentially pay monthly or quarterly cash distributions.
Since 2012, RealtyMogul members have collectively invested over $960 million into over $5.7 billion of real estate nationwide, including 26,000+ apartment units (as of September 30th, 2022).About Your Role
The Digital Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing team as we rapidly grow the member and investor base of our Real Estate Investing Platform. You will play a key role in executing the marketing strategy, managing multiple projects and ensuring we execute high quality work products. You are a skilled digital project manager and equally comfortable rolling up your sleeves to execute the marketing game plan.
What You’ll Do:
- Key project manager on digital initiatives to scale the business including creative projects, implementation of content strategy management, and landing page optimization
- Build landing pages including coordination with creative and compliance teams, set up A/B testing of web pages using our content management system and report back with data driven insights
- Manage the content development process to drive our thought leadership and SEO strategy
- Project manage both internal and external resources to timely execute prioritized projects
- Ongoing analysis of marketing funnel and reports to make data driven optimizations
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Organized, detail oriented project manager
- Hands-on business analytics experience and proven ability, curiosity and passion to use analytics to drive successful marketing initiatives
- Roll up the sleeves mindset to both project manage and get projects done
- Experience building landing pages in content management systems. Strong preference for familiarity with Bright Spot or similar CMS
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills