If you are a linux Administrator with good communication skills, pls share your updated profile with below details to email@example.com.
About the role: A systems administrator is a key element in providing Fanatical support to our customers and is expected to provide a high level of professional care and technical support over the phone and in support tickets. As a Systems Administrator you are expected to apply thorough problem-solving techniques to identify the source of the problem and own the issues through to resolution, whilst keeping the customer up-to-date and reassured with updates over the phone and ticketing system. You will also give advice on best practices or potential pitfalls that you identify and suggest alternatives that may better serve the stability, security and performance of the customer’s solution.
Work Experience Requirements:
• General knowledge of networking, hardware, software, DNS
• RedHat Linux (RHCE level)
• Strong Apache and MySQL experience
• Clustering Experience
• Understand purpose of firewalls and load balancers, VPN and SSL technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences
• Creative and collaborative team player
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Work with leading-edge technology in the cloud computing space
• Install, configure, update and troubleshoot services for customers such as OS level concerns, web server, database server, applications server and mail including Apache, MySQL, PHP, FTP, SSH and DNS
• Create and maintain customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations
• To provide the highest level of technical support
• Support customers over the phone, email and via tickets
• Collaborate with fellow system administrators and support team members • Internal Quality Control Measurements (Phone / Tickets)
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.