DIGITAL PRODUCTION ARTIST JOB SUMMARY
We are seeking a motivated Digital Production Artist to join our growing team. The successful applicant will work directly with the Digital Department on a variety of exciting projects under the supervision of the Sr. Digital Art Director. Applicants must have good foundational knowledge of how creative displays on various screens, able to switch gears between different brand guidelines, proof their own work, and must possess basic HTML and CSS knowledge. The candidate must be enthusiastic about learning new skill sets.
Our people are passionate about what they do. RPM Advertising is a fully remote, full-service agency full of creativity, talent, differing points of view and individual experiences. We are an agency dedicated to collaboration, a place where everyone’s opinions and ideas count. We work hard, and ultimately, we believe in giving our clients the service and solutions they deserve.
- Building/resizing HTML5 banners and animated gifs. As well as email production + deployment.
- Creating and resizing animated social media assets.
- Working with Creative and Account teams to understand project requirements, product placements, and which creative templates to be utilized.
- Supports the Digital Team with creative pre-production work, including image optimization/resizing, and development of basic Web assets.
- Organize and maintain a heavy workload in a changing fast-paced environment.
- Accounting for hours worked on each project.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
**To be considered you must include a link to your portfolio or an attachment of your portfolio**
- Degree achieved, or schooled, in design, or equivalent work experience in digital design.
- 1 year of experience in a related position.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML Text Editing software, and Google Web Designer. Other Adobe CC programs are a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML development to support the email and banner production process.
- Knowledge of WordPress or other CMS is a plus.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Strong desire to learn all areas of web graphics and interactive design.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in large groups or independently.
- Ability to respond to last minute business requests and work under tight timelines.
- Ability to clearly communicate design choices with teammates.
- Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.