Who You’ll Work For:
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do:
We’re looking for self-motivated, high-performing sales professionals with a passion for helping clients achieve transformational business outcomes using disruptive technologies and solutions in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the parking industry.
Our proposal fulfillment associates are an integral part our sales support team. They drive change by producing company proposals for our sales and operating teams with the aim to increase our success. Supported by an incredible team of professionals in Sales, Marketing and Professional Services across North America, we set you up for success and support you to have a fulfilling and impactful career.
As part of the REEF team, you will be responsible for helping to explain the vision of REEF Technology by increasing market share & revenue.
- Responsible for preparing, revising, and completing proposals and generally supporting sales operations activities undertaken by the business.
- Collaborate with the Sales Teams to create winning strategies, identify key messages and write content for proposals and other special projects as required.
- Write technical and non-technical proposal sections (e.g., executive summaries, management approaches, transition plans, past performance project citations, and key personnel resumes and biographies) and edit proposal documents for grammar, consistency, and overall message and themes.
- Coordinate proposals and projects independently between different departments within the company to prepare a comprehensive, compliant, and professional proposal that meets company standards, pricing requirements, client specifications, and regulatory and industry standards.
- Obtain assistance from other departments (e.g., customer service, client management, operations, purchasing, government services, human resources, accounting, safety) as required.
- Communicate with sales and senior management teams on proposal responses.
- Coordinate the printing and binding of proposals and other documents as needed.
- Coordinate the shipping and distribution of proposals and other documents.
- Scan various tendering and purchasing websites to retrieve and review the most recent parking opportunities.
- Assist with updating and maintaining Salesforce and key metric databases.
- Assist with all reporting.
- Perform other administrative duties, as needed.
- Set and meet deadlines for all workflow stages as needed.
What We Want From You:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English or communications.
- Bilingual preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong administrative and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other publication software.
- An organized and methodical mindset.
- The ability to work independently and in a team to meet deadlines.
- Good analytical skills and an ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years of administration and project management experience is considered an asset.
- 1-2 years of project coordination experience with multiple teams is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is considered an asset.
- Adobe InDesign experience is considered an asset.
Most importantly, you share our values
- Be Bold – Dream big and go get it!
- Be True – Be your authentic self.
- Show Up – Come ready every single day.
- Be Curious – Have a learner’s mindset.
- Show Grit – Fall down 7 times, get up 8.
What We’ll Provide
- Life and Disability
- RRSP Matching / 401 K Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work can be performed in a professional office environment, remote home office and in a field environment
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.