The global data privacy software market is projected to grow from $2.36 billion in 2022 to $25.85 billion by 2029.
So, if you are searching for an innovative career, then the cybersecurity industry might just be the one for you. Protegrity, an international provider of data protection solutions, is looking for new team members who want to make an impact in a company that prioritizes something we all care about: our privacy.
We need people who recognize the opportunity, can plan effectively, take action and execute in the enterprise marketplace with our intuitive, diverse, and future-forward global teams.
So, are you up for collaborating with the best in data security?
Join us on this journey and make an impact with one of the top 25 global software providers. We look forward to making our world become a better place with you on our team.
Apply and discover what’s next today!
Due to continued growth and success, Protegrity is seeking polished seasoned salespeople who have at least 3 years’ experience in selling subscription-based licensing, with extensive experience in selling into complex accounts in all major DACH verticals. The individual must have the ability to sell subscription-based, data-centric solutions into large accounts. The ability to prospect and initiate deals independently is a must.
The Account Executive will be backed up by a strong technical team focused on protecting sensitive data across the client organization.
· Candidate must be able to close at least 1 subscription-based licensing transaction per quarter after your ramp up period.
· Success is measured in closed deals with a quota approaching EUR1M.
· You must be a good listener, with the ability to gather requirements, translating requirements into the right solution.
· Your communication skills need to be strong and you must have the ability to create the need and relationships to ensure success.
· At least 3 years of documented sales experience in a subscription-based sales environment
· At least 3 years’ experience selling software technology to Fortune 2000 companies based in the DACH region
· Consistent Quota achievement.
· Average sale size should have been at least EUR200K.
· Ability to travel in (up to 40%)
· Demonstrable presentation skills
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with diverse personalities
· Solid understanding of subscription-based licensing sales
· Previous experience selling to one or more of the following verticals: Retail (traditional & eCommerce), Banking, Insurance, Telecoms, Manufacturing
· Solution based selling of data-centric solutions
· Previous software sales experience is an essential
· Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance
· Knowledge / certification in a structure sales methodology
#LI-Remote #LI-JB1 #LI-TB1 #LI-AD1 #LI-JD1
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off. All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.