Propz is a technology company pioneer in the application of Big Data stack to leverage retail sales. Our system can understand the customer journey, predict more attractive offers and react in real-time, reaching the right customers at the right time.
The sum of CRM, advanced behavioral heuristics, machine learning, combined with retail expertise allow us to automate multichannel marketing campaigns and bring consistent measurable uplift to retailer revenue.
We want to build the most powerful customer relationship machine with the ability to learn, adapt and act, regardless of human control.
Who is the candidate we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly qualified Full Stack Java Engineer to join our dynamic development team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with systems development in Java, Spring and relational databases, as well as a deep knowledge of front end software development.
- Development of large-scale Java applications using Spring Framework, with a specific focus on both back-end and front-end technologies.
- Building robust and performant frontend applications with React, ensuring optimal user experience and functionality.
- Design and implement scalable and efficient full-stack software solutions to meet business needs.
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues, sharing expertise on full-stack development best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and launch new features.
- Develop optimal table design for high-volume OLTP relational databases.
- Review colleagues' code, provide constructive feedback, and ensure adherence to best practices for both Java and React.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related areas.
- More than 5 years experience in Java Full stack development;
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, architecture, testing methodologies.
- Design and implement scalable and efficient full-stack software solutions to meet business needs;
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with technical guidance and mentoring.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with agile methodologies, build automation and continuous delivery practices.
- Fluent English - Required because you will interface with teams abroad
What you will find on Propz
- Health and Dental Plan
- Life insurance
- Meal voucher
- Casual dress code
- Day off on your birthday
Forget boredom! Here we have a challenging environment, where we learn and improve ourselves each day.
Here at Propz, we believe in the power of diversity. Our entire selection process is carried out without distinction of race, religion, gender, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other.