VP of DevOps/AWS Infrastructure ManagementPrompt is revolutionizing healthcare by delivering highly automated and modern software to rehab therapy businesses, the teams within, and the patients they serve. We have established ourselves as the go-to platform in the space, are setting a new standard in healthcare technology, and rapidly growing our market share. We are identifying new challenges across outpatient therapy and the healthcare space at large everyday and we’re looking to bring on a VP to oversee the management and maintenance of our web application's infrastructure on the AWS cloud. The AWS Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for ensuring the stability, scalability, and security of our web application's infrastructure. This individual will work closely with our development team to ensure that our web application is running smoothly and efficiently.
Why work for Prompt?
- Big Challenges: Here at Prompt, we are solving complex and unique problems that have plagued the healthcare industry since the dawn of time.
- Talented People: Prompt didn't happen by chance, it's a team of incredibly talented and proven individuals who all made their mark before joining forces to build the greatest software on the planet for rehab therapists.
- Healthy Approach: This isn't an investment bank. At Prompt you own your workload and the entire organization takes a liking to smart work (over hard work).
- Positive Impact: Prompt helps outpatient rehab organizations treat more patients and deliver better care with less environmental waste. That means less surgery and less narcotic-based pain treatment, all while turning a paper-heavy industry digital.
- Design and implement AWS infrastructure for our web application
- Monitor and manage the performance and availability of AWS resources
- Analyze system performance and costs, and recommend optimization strategies
- Ensure proper security measures are in place for AWS resources
- Create and maintain documentation related to AWS infrastructure and procedures
- Collaborate with the operations and development teams to ensure that the infrastructure meets the current and future needs of the application
- Troubleshoot issues with AWS resources and escalate to appropriate teams when necessary
- Hire/contract team to provide cross-timezone coverage of severity 1 issues
- Manage backups, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity plans for AWS resources
- Stay current with AWS updates and recommend improvements to the infrastructure as needed
- Participate in efforts to achieve infrastructure related certifications such as SOC2
- Provision and oversee developer access to production resources
- Provision and oversee staging environments for testing and development
- Facilitate continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in managing AWS infrastructure for web applications
- Expert knowledge of AWS services including EC2, ECS, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, VPC, Route53, CloudFront, and one of CloudFormation/CDK/Terraform
- Expert knowledge of infrastructure security measures and frameworks (NIST, CMMC, etc)
- Experience in regulated/certified environments (HIPAA, SOC2, ISO27001, FedRamp, etc)
- Experience in DR planning and deploying and monitoring cross-region resources
- Understanding of network protocols and security measures
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer) are a plus
- Experience deploying Laravel applications in production is a plus
Perks - What you can expect:
- Competitive salaries
- Performance bonuses
- Remote environment
- Potential equity compensation for outstanding performance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide sponsored lunches
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, color, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, or any other protected characteristic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.