Job description -
A leading FMCG Company having its manufacturing plant in the Biyagama area is seeking to recruit a dynamic, committed, enthusiastic and hardworking individual for the following position at their manufacturing plant.
- Responsible for the entire operation of the Production.
- Work requires limited supervision and the use of independent judgment and discretion.
- Prioritizing and assigning work.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the production activities, which includes: planning, developing, coordinating, administering, enforcing, and evaluating processes, procedures, systems, and standards; developing and coordinating work plans; and ensuring standards are met.
- Promotes and advances safety and efficiency of equipment by coordinating inspections, repairs, maintenance, and the operation of applicable facilities, equipment, and/or vehicles.
- Supervisory responsibility over Maintenance staff, Technicians and Machinery Operators.
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues.
- Ensures that production plans are completed as per the deadlines set.
- Compiles and analyzes production records.
- Ensuring that employees follow policies and procedures.
- Relevant qualification in the FMCG manufacturing trade
- 4 - 5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Experience in Logistics will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role within a factory environment.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills with effective communication skills.
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes and Strategic planning skills.
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment.
- A good understanding of machine controls and instrumentation.
- Able to deal with complex issues in a fast-paced setting.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their updated and comprehensive CV through this platform.
Since FROSTAIRE’s humble beginnings in 1980, we have prided ourselves in our desire to create a happier, better life for our valuable customers and throughout the years with a committed work ethic have successfully managed to position ourselves alongside some of the industry’s leading names in a short span of time.