Senior Java Microservices Engineer
▪ Assist production managers to organize the shift and delegate the workload in an efficient manner to achieve daily and weekly production targets.
▪ Verify the pre-production and production process meets the required specifications and are in compliance with company QA & QC standards and written procedures.
▪ Identify and resolve any issues that occur during the production process.
▪ Provide input to the management on methods to improve efficiency of the assembly line. ▪ Supervise and ensure all production staff and the production floor complies with health and safety standards and other relevant company and regulatory requirements.
▪ Maintain detailed records on the daily manufacturing process as per the ISO 9001 standards.
▪ Experience in rubber industry will be an added advantage
▪ BSc or Diploma in Material Engineering, Production Engineering or Polymer Science
▪ Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
▪ Minimum 1 year experience in Manufacturing industry
▪ Ability to work effectively under pressure
▪ Excellent organizational and leadership skills
▪ Ability to communicate effectively and work well with people
The chosen candidate needs to work on shift basis and will report to the Production Manager. To apply, please forward your detailed resume with the names and contact details of two non-related referees, within ten (10) days of this advertisement to:
Microcells (Pvt) Ltd.
Premium rubber sheeting and flooring products
Koskanatte Road, Mampe, Piliyandala.
Tel: 112 708908 /Ex-516 Fax: 112708917
Web: www.microcells.net Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate position in the subject line)