We get it. You have options. Let us tell you why we’re different. Our work is changing the world of financial services. Everyday, clients arrive with big ideas for their industry. They’re experts in their field with the vision and resources you need to change everything. All that’s left is the right team to bring that vision to life. If you’re a fast learner and you love working on a wide variety of projects, you’re going to like it here. We help our clients modernize, rather than rebuild, outdated customer-facing software applications. Our clients see a return within weeks instead of months and that’s why they choose us.
At Praxent, we let you do your work your way. We’re a team of 120+ located throughout the United States and Central/South America. Our role is to encourage you, support you, and give you the freedom you need to thrive. Whether you’re working at home, in a coffee shop, or heck, even on your travels, we’re here to create an environment that lets you live your best life. On your terms.
We trust our people to be their best. It’s a level of autonomy and respect that’s helped us grow a diverse and brilliant team of experts. Experts who also happen to be some of the best colleagues you’ve ever worked alongside.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in the following locations: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, Argentina.
We'd Love To Hear From You If
- Experience in Full life cycle software development experience
- At least 5+ years of active Software Development as a Developer
- At least 2+ years of PHP development experience
- At least 1 year of experience with a one PHP Framework (ie: Laravel, Codeigniter, Zend, Symfony, Yii, etc)
- At least 1+ years of experience with MySQL
- At least 1+ years of experience with HTML & CSS
- Has Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
Even Better If
- Full life cycle software development experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Agile Methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Bootstrap or other CSS Frameworks
- Experience with Redis or Memcache
- Experience with Virtual Machines, like VirtualBox
- Experience with using a Version Control Software (ie: Git, Mercurial, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with Cloud Services ( ie: AWS, GCP, or Azure )