Benefits pulled from the full job description
Dental insurance family leave health insurance paid time off parental leave vision insurance
Polymer is a no-code data loss prevention platform to secure 3rd party saas platformsOur product gives organisations an easy way to manage data governance and risks associated with sensitive data leakingWe are on a mission to remove complexity and make security and privacy easy to achieve for businesses both small and large.
We are on a mission to make cybersecurity autonomous and reduce the blast radius associated with any cyberattackUnderlying this is a state of the art solution that provides high fidelity risk identification associated with sensitive data leakage.
Our headquarters are in austin, tx and new york, ny.
Our engineering team delivers the solution both as a self-serve for smes but also full-grade on-prem enterprise installsUnderlying this is an elegant tech stack that ties in the best in class security principles with nlp, ml, ai and a high performance infrastructure.
Learn more about us website, linkedin
Why dlp sucks?
How to buy breached data on the dark web...fast?
-we`ve had a flexible remote-optional culture from the beginningThough we value face to face interactions and do make those happen, our entire company, processes, and tools are structured to ensure everyone is able to be successful from wherever they work.
-you`ll get a budget each year for professional development
- we are dedicated to supporting the needs of our employees and their families in a way that is inclusive of all family structures.
About the role...
Polymer is striving to delight security and compliance teams with a product that is easy to use and also automates the task of managing risk associated with data lossA passionate early user base has allowed us to understand the market and have a pretty good idea on how to scale our growth.
We`re looking for a talented ux designer to use these learnings to date and define a unique user web experience from the point they install the product to how they interact with the product on a day to day basis.
In this role, you can expect to...
– optimize key product and brand experiences with an emphasis on new user acquisition, and sign-up
– collaborate with growth managers, marketers, web developers, producers, and product managers, & data science to define and execute polymer`s interactive experience with a focus on optimization and growth
– co-create design strategy for hypotheses, experimentation and validation of design with your cross-functional partners.
– partner closely with writers, illustrators, designers and web developers to bring greater success to campaigns, product experiences, core web experiences, email and brand initiatives
– innovate around brand new user experience concepts that delight our customers, meets company objectives and reinforces our growth.
– collaborate with design leadership to evolve our process, tools and systems to ensure we`re creating great, consistent work
– conduct uxr research to validate and quantify our product design experiences
– operate with a user-centric mindset to master an understanding of how web visitors perceive the polymer brand experience online
– understand and track against key goals and success metrics for your design projects
– work autonomously on open-ended problems that impact other programs, and contribute a strong design perspective
What makes you a great fit?
-3+ years in ux experience in b2b focused products
- experience using figma
– research experience as an input in your design process
- some technical knowledge to be able to communicate effectively with engineering team
- articulate and effective communication skills, both in writing and verbally
Attributes we are looking for?
- self-starter and independent contributor
- explain complex ideas simply
- written, verbal and visual communication skills
- someone who can drive the organization towards the mission statement
Benefits + values
Health benefits (including vision and dental)
Paid family leave
Generous pto + sick days
Posted 30+ days ago