For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor
This is a REMOTE position and we are looking for candidates in the United States
The Manager, Customer Support, will lead and inspire a team of customer-focused Solutions Analysts to deliver a world-class customer service experience. You are entrepreneurial, energetic, and have a passion for delivering amazing experiences. You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the team, provide coaching and mentoring, and ensure that effective processes are in place to provide excellent and consistent service quality to our customers.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Support.
· Manages a Customer Support team consisting of Solutions Analysts with the mindset of Customer Satisfaction
· Oversees the day-to-day operations, ensure departmental objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) are achieved
· Fosters a positive work environment and supports continuous learning
· Coaches team members and encourages personal development
· Cushions customer escalations
· Identifies and communicates change management and process improvement to ensure team member’s understanding and adherence
· Support the recruitment of new team members and ensures strong enablement
The ideal candidate:
· Proven business experience in a Customer Support environment with experience in Management or Leadership role in a SaaS/tech organization
· Strong knowledge in Clinical, Financial, or analytic industry
· Ability to manage in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
· Drive team results with the end goal of Customer Love
· Ability to problem solve and be a forward thinker
· Great attitude and work ethic, strong team player
Good to have:
· Experience with Collective Medical or Audacious Inquiry system
· Long-term care or acute care setting experience a plus
· Experience with Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS)
· Workforce Management experience
#Remote #LI-Remote #LI-MJ2
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact PointClickCare’s human resources team: email@example.com
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.