Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2019. We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
- Successfully help team members initiate the sales cycle through prospecting and outreach efforts
- Master the ability to evangelize the Podium story
- Achieve and exceed team monthly quotas
- Align Podium solutions with prospect business objectives/needs
- Build new territories
- Collaborate with other team leaders, marketing, peer managers and other stake holders throughout the business
- Hire and scale your team
- Onboard, coach and train throughout the SDR organization
- Comfortable leading with radical candor and are willing to have tough conversations
- MUST be geographically located in the Philippines
- MUST speak fluent English
- MUST be available to work night shift
- Passion for modernizing the way business happens locally and empowering SMBs
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Tenacious hunger to win business and source high-quality deals
- Demonstrated experience and success in a sales role, preferably software sales
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure
- Ability to confidentially and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEO’s & VPs)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Consistent over-achievement in past and current positions
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Fully remote/work from home
- Equipment provided
- Open and transparent culture
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Monthly salary + commission variable
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.