Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
We’re looking for dedicated closers. If you love chasing and closing deals, you are the right candidate for us. Podium Account Executives develop genuine relationships with prospects, understand their needs, and sell to those needs. We’re looking for sales reps who are winners, having shown consistent success exceeding quotas in a previous sales role.
What you will be doing:
- Successfully close new business through relationship based selling
- Master the ability to evangelize the Podium story
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
- Align Podium solutions with prospect business objectives/needs
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Collaborate effectively with the account team and others to drive new business
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
What you should have:
- Demonstrated leadership ability (we want natural leaders)
- Tenacious hunger to win business and close deals
- Demonstrated experience and success in a sales role
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEO’s & VPs)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
What we hope you have:
- 4-year degree preferred in Business or related field
- 1+ year in Sales closing or SDR experience
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Consistent over-achievement in past positions
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- A positive, diverse, and supportive culture, ranked as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation + quota relief (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity leave
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.