Healthcare needs good data. At PicnicHealth, we are building deep real-world datasets fueling cutting-edge research while giving patients control of their own medical record data. These complete, clinically-rich datasets produce unique insights — across dozens of diseases — to ultimately get the right treatments into patients’ hands faster. We do this by working directly with patients and leveraging state of the art machine learning to transform messy medical records into structured, research-ready datasets. To date we’ve helped tens of thousands of patients securely access their records and proactively contribute to advancing research in diseases that impacts their lives.
We’re excited to announce $60 million in funding in a Series C led by B Capital Group. Our existing investors Felicis Ventures and Amplify Partners also joined the round, bringing the total we have raised to more than $100 million.
And we are just getting started! If you are looking to join an award winning, mission-driven, motivated team that is making a real impact across millions of people’s lives, PicnicHealth might just be the place for you.
PicnicHealth is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to drive our go-to-market strategy for our platform among U.S. based consumers. You’ll develop our acquisition strategy for each patient segment, dig deep into user research to craft value propositions, and own the end-to-end implementation of our consumer acquisition strategy.
We’re looking for someone who has successfully owned consumer marketing at a high-growth startup. You’ll have demonstrated experience scoping projects that help achieve acquisition targets within forecasted budgets. You’re a structured thinker with a demonstrated history of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously and mobilizing teams across different functions. You develop a deep understanding of your target patient segments, using those insights to influence your go-to-market strategies. You’ll also have a track record of taking initiative, working with different leadership styles, and thriving in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment. You will report to the Growth Marketing Lead on the Growth team.
As the Sr Marketing Manager you will:
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of go-to-market plans including audience definition, product positioning and messaging, and launch strategy;
- Own patient acquisition forecasts and collaborate with the finance team to set budgets, forecast and compensation structure;
- Define our value proposition for each patient segment and make sure that it’s reflected in our marketing materials;
- Manage and direct our external marketing agency to deploy patient facing campaigns required to meet acquisition targets;
- Partner closely with teams across PicnicHealth including growth, product, and operations, to improve our patient acquisition funnel;
- Work with our data analytics team to access data required to make marketing decisions;
- Build new patient facing assets or collateral that attracts and nurtures users considering signing up for our platform
- Evaluate internal communication processes to improve the effectiveness of new launches.
You are a great fit if you have:
- At least 6+ years of experience in patient or consumer marketing;
- Experience leading go-to-market (GTM) strategy for consumer products, with the ability to produce compelling product narratives and effective messaging. Has an appreciation for full funnel strategy and can foresee the opportunity to enhance;
- Hands on experience with performance marketing or managing an external marketing agency for digital marketing;
- Deep experience in direct-to-consumer marketing;
- A scrappy and data-driven mindset even when there’s limited data to work with;
- Excellent cross functional coordination abilities and a track record of orienting diverse stakeholders.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in patient recruitment and/or recruitment for chronic or rare conditions;
- Experience working in Healthcare, Medical Device, or Pharma;
- An MBA or equivalent education in marketing;
- Led the development of a new marketing asset with an innovative mindset.
We expect all team members to be motivated in their roles and, ultimately, to move the PicnicHealth mission forward.
Why join PicnicHealth?
At PicnicHealth you get to solve real problems with real solutions, great tech, and great people.
We offer a hybrid set up for our team: team members in the Bay Area can work from the SF office on a flexible schedule; remote team members are expected to travel to in-person gatherings up to 4 times a year. Our next Company Wide Onsite will be in February 2023.
You also get:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including above market Health, Dental, Vision
- Family friendly environment
- Flexible time off
- 401k plan
- Free PicnicHealth account
- Equipment and internet funds for home office set up
Equal Opportunity Statement
PicnicHealth is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value a diverse and balanced team where everyone can belong.