Headquarters: Santa Ana, California, United States
Do you thrive in organizing complicated projects? Does working with cutting edge technology sound like your kinda Monday? ☕️ Oh boy, do we have a job for you. Bonus points if you also have a fascination for how hardware and software products are made!
We at Photobooth Supply Co are searching for an organized and motivated Product Launch Program Manager. Our ideal candidate has prior experience in project management and product launches, experience working with customer facing teams, and is comfortable with a fully remote team - spread throughout the world!
You would be responsible for seeing that our products are launched effectively across our organization and to our clients 🤩. This team member will also support the customer facing teams to ensure their projects are planned and executed according to our company roadmap.Goals
- Ensure each product launch is executed on time, on budget, and with a high degree of transparency team wide
- Ensure all Customer Facing teams execute their projects on time and with impeccable quality
- Manage and coordinate all New Product Launches cross-departmentally
- Oversee program plans and track progress and changes
- Contribute to the production of program reports, materials, and content
- Assist in the management and supervision of program staff.
- Manage and complete assigned work plan objectives and projects on a timely basis.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules
- Execute the highest level of proactive communication across the company
- Manage timely and effective communication of the risks, and corrective actions via use of the Product Lifecycle Management System.
- Seek opportunities to make improvements to team efficiency and process
- Oversee customer facing projects related to all new and existing PBSCO products for the following departments: Customer Experience (Support), Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Content
- Manage relevant projects and team members by:
- Maintaining and refining our project management tool for these teams
- Facilitate necessary meetings on these projects: take notes, lead meeting, record action items
- Using team capacities, determine timelines for each team member and project
- Oversee all relevant SOPs and workflows for supporting and launching Products
- Create & update workflows and SOPs when needed
- Regular review of team members utilizing SOPs and addressing as needed
- Ensure the team adheres to all Product related SOPs laid out by Dev and Product Teams
- Track & Manage Project Based Metrics
- Use & manage metric systems within our dedicated project management tools
- Be familiar with typical project management metrics and how to use them for forecasting
- Maintaining Product Support for Customer Facing Teams
- Oversee the needs of updating KBAs, website pages, workflows, FAQ
- Most importantly, you MUST be kind, respectful, and thoughtful. Strong opinions are very welcome. Jerks are not.
- At least 4 hours of overlap with Pacific Time Zone so you can collaborate synchronously on a regular basis. If you are East of UTC-3, your application will be disqualified
- Project management and/or Program management for 3+ years
- Experience in similar role for 2+ product launches
- Strong familiarity with standard project management workflows and SOPs
- A critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Strive for continuous improvement and prioritize time management.
- Proven creativity to meet deadlines despite all odds being against you
🏥 Health Benefits
📚 Education Stipend
💻 Remote Work
💰 Bonus Plan
🏝️ Annual Retreat
✈️ Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
💼 Quarterly Financial Meetings
📊 Open Book Management
💪 Intimate Team