Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We’re hiring a VP, Employer Growth Strategy, Ops & Engagement. In this role, you will serve as a trusted partner to Parsley executives to develop and drive high-impact projects and results for the company. You will lead large cross-functional strategic and operational marketing, growth, and revenue-driving programs.
You will own and drive strategy for our B2B2C focus (employer growth) and be accountable for new member enrollment and engagement metrics. Other programs include marketing growth programs, strategic growth planning, operational cadence and effectiveness, organizational planning, sales productivity, business insights, project management and optimized workflow, and more. Beyond being an incredibly empathic and data-driven patient advocate, you will be both revenue and delivery-obsessed, and excel at making sure we are on-track for our revenue goals, removing blockers, understanding key levers, having clear operational plans, executing with excellence, and creating an iterative process.
This opportunity calls for organization, collaboration, and a proactive approach to both creative and strategic work. You should love breaking down complex problems and finding simple signals to make sense of them. You will likely be someone highly iterative, process-oriented, quantitative, and proactive in innovating.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Leading the strategy and design of how Growth/Marketing works cross-functionally: identify the biggest levers, align the broader team behind those via OKRs, ensure the team has operational plans to hit their OKRs, and ensure consistent execution
- Partnering with the data team to prioritize data infrastructure and reporting work to ensure we have a strong and appropriate analytical foundation; using data to drive marketing optimizations, patient enrollment and retention
- Serving as primary metrics and growth analytics SME for business partners across company, prioritizing the marketing and sales roadmap for data team
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of professional experience working closely with executives, cross-functional teams, and external customers and partners to drive business outcomes
- Healthcare industry experience is essential
- In depth experience working within a healthcare company focused on B2B2C/employer growth/marketing within an insurance model
- Experience with rigorous strategic development, planning and project management
- Extraordinary communication and analytical skills: your memos, spreadsheets, and decks are unmatched in their ability to convey complex information succinctly to any intended audience
- Management experience with complex projects, from coordinating with cross-functional teams to setting and meeting deadlines, you excel at juggling various moving parts of multiple simultaneous projects to deliver exceptional results
- People management and development experience; proven track record of building and enhancing high-performing team members
- Enthusiasm for Parsley Health’s mission and eagerness to become a part of our collaborative, friendly, and dynamic team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting salary for this role is between $187,000 - $220,000, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process. We look forward to connecting!