- Reporting at Director level, as the Technical Sales Support Lead you will.
- Work with clients & partners, advising on best practices, strategy, roadmaps & policies for Microsoft 365/SharePoint platform solutions.
- Prepare & deliver technical presentations on product for customers.
- Prepare proposals & presentations supporting the sales development process.
- Identifying new O365/SharePoint enhancements, e.g. Project Cortex, Syntex, making recommendations.
- Share knowledge with teams across geographies on new trends & technologies.
- Assist with trial software & troubleshoot installed software.
You’ll need, along with a degree-level education:
- Sound technical experience in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), .Net, Java-based applications/products.
- The ability to collaborate and build relationships with clients, partners & stakeholders, identifying needs & making recommendations.
- Full awareness of the presales process working with internal sales teams and clients.
- Proficiency in creating proposals & presentations for clients.
- Be able to grasp new concepts & technologies and their application – AI /ML.
- Some experience in research and producing competitor analysis.
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to spearhead developments in this space across the geographies, an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical, and can-do approach. A strong customer focus is a must with excellent prioritization and personal organization skills and the ability to gain support, manage and influence expectations.
- Excellent communication and pre-sales experience with building proposals, presentations etc.
- Modern workplace using Office 365, SharePoint.
- Content migration expertise.
- SharePoint support expertise.
- Power platforms, Nintex migration, SharePoint implementation expert.
- ECM knowledge would be distinct advantage.