Paige is a technology company helping pathologists, oncologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions in cancer, through the use of advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI). We are uniquely positioned to do this by mining decades of data from world renowned cancer centers and are transforming the way cancer is diagnosed and treated.
Paige is the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving the first FDA approval for an AI product in pathology. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus®, and CE-IVD and UKCA clearance for our diagnostic AI in prostate and breast cancer.
We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory and equipment manufacturers that enable Paige to develop a full solution for busy laboratories, ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We are seeking a passionate Senior Product Manager, Biomarker AI to join our team. As part of Paige’s Product Management team, you will work closely with our software, design, clinical, and regulatory teams to guide products from conception to launch. You will be responsible for working closely within and across software development teams.
This is an excellent opportunity as a hands-on, yet strategic, position in a dynamic and fast-growing company.
This position can be fully remote for Canada-based candidates based in the ET timezone.
- Maintain compliance with legal regulations, policies and procedures relating to compliance, and best practices in Product Management
- Develop product strategy based on legal/business/regulatory requirements, market landscape, user needs, customer feedback, medical evidence and scientific landscapes to deliver value to customers
- Work with science, UX, engineering and medical to define and deliver on the product roadmap
- Function as the Product Owner across multiple teams, create roadmaps, maintain and prioritize the backlog, and maintain and improve product requirements
- Define product go-to-market strategy and gain stakeholder alignment
- Align business and analytic strategy with our product development efforts
- Leverage product analytics and user research to inform decisions and measure success
- Work with marketing team to plan and execute launch plans and go-to-market strategy
- BA/B.S. or equivalent in Information Science or similar technical field
- 5+ years’ experience in software product management, leading from product strategy to launch
- Natural collaborator that enjoys working in teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills
- Experience working in agile environments, solving highly exploratory questions, and delivering products incrementally
- Strongly preferred: experience working on AI products
- Preferred: experience working in healthcare environment