Vacancy for a Production Executive to be responsible for production of a small factory.
- Graduates at entry level or with up to 3 years experience in production or quality control (QC) in a chemistry related production environment are preferred.
- She should have a graduate level knowledge of chemistry and would need to further expand her knowledge relating to candles on the job.
- You are expected to do testing of candle formulations, selection of wicks and development of fragrances.
- You would also be developing systems, keeping of test records and reporting. This is a hands on role and you are expected to do most of the work on your own.
- Having creative drive, color matching and artistic skill would be an added advantage. You should be able to travel to Kotikawatta or find accommodation in the area.
- The salary package is negotiable depending on education and experience. With good opportunity to grow and expand with the company.
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org Or contact 0777777530
We are a 17years old professionally run small manufacturer of designer candles exporting to Europe and the US. With plans to grow the business.