Our mission is to enable individuals and organizations to radically improve their decision-making by sharing the unique tools and principles that our founder, Ray Dalio, used to build Bridgewater Associates out of his two-bedroom apartment into one of the most successful companies in the world.
Everything we do is based on the core belief that the best decision-making system is an idea meritocracy—one that helps identify the best ideas by encouraging and surfacing independent thinking and thoughtful disagreement.
Our principles, tools, and systems help individuals and organizations cultivate their own idea meritocratic decision-making. They do this by building a deep understanding of people’s strengths and weaknesses to maximize individual and team potential, by enabling a culture of radical truth and radical transparency, and by providing expert algorithms to aid key decisions in work and life.
Principles is seeking a VP, Sales to report into Principles’ Chief Customer Officer and General Manager - this individual will be our first external sales hire for the company and be responsible for leading and managing the aggregate sales process with prospective, enterprise level clients. Given the complexity of our clients, candidates must have experience navigating relationships with stakeholders of large enterprises, as well as the ability to successfully execute a consultative sales cycle start to finish. Our target clients include CEOs and HR leaders looking to adopt Rays’ Principles to evolve their cultures meaningfully and implement innovative performance management tools.
- Help shape Principle’s's commercial strategy in existing and new business areas, drive market growth and lead sales and strategic partnership efforts with full accountability to deliver revenue
- Act as a strategic thought partner for leaders of client organizations throughout the sales engagement process, navigating clients from the sales engagement through onboarding process
- Create compelling business cases for clients and shape key company materials such as pitch decks and case studies
- Establish operational processes to build efficiency and manage costs within the sales organization
- Build Principles’ presence and improve brand awareness in the US: work closely with our marketing team to build thought leadership, engage in community building and facilitate PR and media relations
- Identify market needs and engage with Principles’ product and engineering teams to evaluate
- 10+ years experience generating new SaaS sales, with a track record of escalating responsibilities in a business-to-business environment
- Some experience being the early partnership and sales leader in startups who have gone on to be large successes
- Track record of managing relationships with high-level enterprise clients
- Possess strong leadership, organization, sales presentation and analytical skills
- Knows how to close and can teach or scale those learnings to build a sales organization
- Demonstrated leadership ability to drive for results, create accountability and set clear goals and expectations
- Knowledge of global HR, market trends and business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage senior executives of large enterprises
- Comfortable working and collaborating on a small team and in a highly-dynamic and fluid environment
PRIOS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.