Our mission is to enable individuals and organizations to radically improve their decision-making by sharing the unique tools and principles that our founder, Ray Dalio, used to build Bridgewater Associates out of his two-bedroom apartment into one of the most successful companies in the world.
Everything we do is based on the core belief that the best decision-making system is an idea meritocracy—one that helps identify the best ideas by encouraging and surfacing independent thinking and thoughtful disagreement.
Our principles, tools, and systems help individuals and organizations cultivate their own idea meritocratic decision-making. They do this by building a deep understanding of people’s strengths and weaknesses to maximize individual and team potential, by enabling a culture of radical truth and radical transparency, and by providing expert algorithms to aid key decisions in work and life.
Principles is at an exciting inflection where we are releasing new products into the market, and need to build out our sales organization to convert the high-volume of interest leads into customers/clients. The sales team is primarily responsible for converting new business opportunities into paying clients, and will work closely with the client onboarding and success organization, as well as the product team, to evolve our sales strategy based on what we are learning through our clients and from the market.
Principles is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to report into the VP, Sales - this individual will be among our early external sales hires and will be responsible for running a sales pipeline primarily focused on SMB with some large enterprises together with VP Sales and CCO. Our target clients include CEOs and HR leaders looking to adopt our Principles approach and tools to evolve and sustain a feedback-rich and high-performance culture. Note that many of our prospective clients are experiencing high growth and looking to sustain an innovative culture through rapid scaling cycles.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive sales by managing a pipeline of inbound leads by educating clients on the Principles product suite and how it can improve the outcomes of their business; convert leads into sales
- Develop and run strategy for generating additional leads as needed to drive additional revenue
- Perceive, prioritize, and raise issues appropriately for any matters that can impact a sales opportunity, including the product and client teams
- Help to refine the quality of pitch materials by synthesizing gaps for the marketing and sales teams
- Serve as the voice of the client; collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
- Work as a key member of the sales team to develop and evolve the processes for sales operations
What You Should Have/Your Strengths
- 3+ years of sales or meaningful prospecting experience, preferably in SaaS
- Intellectually curious and astute, enabling you to connect with people effectively and understand their personas and needs
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and driven to achieve goals
- Adaptive, resilient, and independent thinker
- Ability to diligently follow processes but also naturally find opportunities to make them more efficient/successful
- Can effectively synthesize what is happening on the ground and recognize patterns as a means to evolve strategies
- Ideally, experience selling an early stage product; must have a strong desire to operate with a lean team driven to achieve audacious goals
- Ideally, some formal sales and pipeline management training
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
At Principles we are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We know that a diverse team that reflects the world around us will lead to the best possible products, services, and overall experience for our clients and team. And we know that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace is where individuals will grow, thrive, and show up as their best authentic selves each day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and attest that all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
To help us realize these commitments, we are asking candidates to voluntarily self-identify through a few demographic questions. The purpose in collecting this information is to help us assess our outreach efforts and diversity representation goals. Your responses will not be linked to your identity or your application, and neither recruiters nor hiring managers can see this information at an individual level. The information we collect will only be stored and looked at in the aggregate, not the individual level. Your answers will not play any role in our hiring decision.