Product Support Engineer (Remote Opportunity)
OpsRamp enables IT to control the chaos of managing their hybrid IT
operations and act as a service provider back to the business. Built in
the cloud, the OpsRamp service-centric AIOps platform drives total
visibility across hybrid infrastructures, offers complete multi-cloud
infrastructure monitoring and management of business-critical services,
and optimizes services through automation and integration with ITSM
and DevOps tools.
What are we looking for:
● Willing to work in Shifts (Day and Night Shifts)
● Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems
through to resolution.
● Good at researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying
solutions to resolve system issues.
● Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved
issues to the appropriate internal teams.
What you will do at OpsRamp:
● Provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers using the IT
● Diagnose and troubleshoot product issues/questions and help our
customers leverage the product effectively.
● Resolve product issues and respond to any product questions from
● Use email and phone communication to provide clear, written
instructions and technical manuals.
● Be the person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide
timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
● Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of
● Give walkthroughs to customers, either via phone, email, or chat,
until resolution is achieved.
● Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
(e.g. software developers).
● Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
● Refer to the internal database or external resources to provide
accurate tech solutions.
● Ensure all issues are properly logged.
● Prepare accurate and timely reports.
● Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
Experience Required - 3+ years relevant experience
Do you have
● A degree in Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering and
understanding of remote infrastructure domain.
● Microsoft, Cisco, Linux or similar certification is a plus.
● Proven knowledge as a Technical Support Engineer, Help Desk
Technician or similar role.
● Basic knowledge of Windows / Linux / Mac OS environments
● Ability to research and identify solutions to reported issues.
● Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including
setup and configuration.
● Ability to prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
Do you also have
● Good understanding of Infrastructure domain – servers, network,
cloud, and other tech products.
● Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
● Familiarity with monitoring and alerting and helpdesk software (eg.
● Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
● Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and