Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
Now is the perfect time to join the journey. Here’s why
- It’s working. We’re in multiple states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- We’re well backed & stable. We closed our $40M Series B fundraise. We are supported by some of the top investors globally, including Google’s “Gradient” AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures (Beyond Meat, etc.), and Advance Venture Partners.
- It’s not too late! Despite this traction and stability, we’re still early enough in the journey that there’s time to make a real difference during Openly’s formative period.
If you’d like to understand more about Openly’s mission, consider checking out this video from a company pitch we gave several years ago at Techstars.
Openly is looking for our first Manager of Support Ops as we look to expand but effectively scale our Agent Experience team through integrated technology and well-designed processes that manifest into impactful customer experiences. This role will have a heavy hands-on component (player/manager) but will primarily be responsible for executing on delivery of projects within the CX organization. This role will work and align very closely with our VP of Customer Experience and execute the CX vision.
- Own the design, configuration, enhancement and maintenance of our Zendesk instance and associated integrations - including triggers, automation, macros, queries, and dashboards
- Lead and build a small team to continuously evolve and enhance Zendesk, our ticketing system, and DialPad, our CTI system that integrates into Zendesk Document
- Deploy, maintain and evolve quality assurance and WFM tools.
- Document each of our CX systems and how Openly uses each system
- Develop and evolve change management practices with our systems to ensure all delivery teams are well prepared for evolving changes
- Partner with other customer support leaders and other Openly stakeholders to design, implement and execute high-quality support experiences for our customers
- Lead implementation of new AI technologies like Ada, Solvvy to automate service interactions
- Partner with our Sales Ops team to optimize our Salesforce to Zendesk integration
- Partner with customer support leaders on creating our service blueprint and customer journey maps
- Lead and implement our migration of our Help Center from Elavio to Zendesk
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prior Zendesk Experience in an administrator role is a must! Zendesk Certification preferred
- Prior experience with implementing webhooks and 3rd party applications in Zendesk
- Prior experience administering contact center phone systems (Dialpad, Talkdesk, Five9 etc)
- Prior experience with administering QA and WFM systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially with system documentation
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, hands on startup environment
- Strategic thinker and problem solver that thinks like our customers
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a start-up company
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with corporate contribution, and FSA plan
- Company-paid 12 weeks parental leave policy
- The company fully embraces the “work-from-anywhere” mentality, even before COVID restrictions.
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, startup environment
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities under applicable law.