OpenSesame helps develop the world’s most productive and admired workforces. With the most comprehensive catalog of elearning courses from the world’s top publishers, we are here to help you every step of the way, from finding courses, mapping them to your core competencies, syncing them with your LMS to increasing utilization and improving your L&D programs. Not only will you have the flexibility of multiple purchasing options from OpenSesame, you’ll find it simple to use and administer your e-learning courses. To learn more, visit www.opensesame.com/about.
About the Team
We are looking for a creative, independent, and driven Partner Marketing Manager – a strategic marketer with demonstrated experience in integrated marketing, project management, content strategy and execution. In this high visibility, high growth role, you’ll run point and manage partner-specific marketing programs and campaigns with OpenSesame’s strategic technology partners. You will work to deepen our partnership relationship through driving more joint leads and ultimately happy, referenceable customers.
About the Role
In this position, you will work closely with the partner team to provide the best partnership experience in the industry and create the most value for our network of partners and prospective partners. As part of the marketing team, you will leverage the necessary marketing resources to grow and improve our business with our valuable channel partner network. As such, strong relationship building and program management skills will be a critical requirement of your daily activities. You will have the opportunity to directly impact our growth and success by taking initiative and identifying opportunities for improvement -- in marketing, partner relations, and partner growth.
As the partner marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing strategic marketing programs that deepen our partner relationships by promoting and supporting the implementation of OpenSesame products, driving partners to achieve lead and revenue goals through diverse channels and campaigns. You will work to market To Partners, Through Partners and With Partners. In addition, you will work closely with the OpenSesame partner team to engage with prospective partners.
First 30 days
- OpenSesame onboarding - In your first 30 days, you will complete OpenSesame onboarding, learn how OpenSesame goes to market, understand the OpenSesame partnership models and programs and become familiar with our managed partners, integration partners, unmanaged partners and prospective partners.
- Develop a v1 marketing plan - Within the first 30 days, you will work with the partner team to create a partner marketing plan. This plan will cover priority partner segments and span the next 60 days in order to achieve your partner marketing lead and bookings goals. You will review our marketing campaign calendar, along with our product marketing plans to develop a comprehensive strategy that may include webinars, in-person events, email, social, digital ads, content, and partner enablement tools.
First 60 days
- Drive leads and bookings- At the end of your first 60 days, you will have launched campaigns to meet your lead and booking goals.
- Develop key relationships- At the end of your first 60 days, you will have developed relationships with priority partner contacts and have developed co-marketing programs for the remainder of the year. You will support partners on development of marketing plans, review strategies and oversee execution.
First 90 days
- Develop a final version of a marketing plan - Within the first 90 days, you will work with the partner team to create a final partner marketing plan. This plan will cover all partner segments and span the remainder of the year in order to achieve your partner marketing lead and bookings goals.
- Analyze and evolve- At the end of your first 90 days, you will have developed reporting and dashboards to analyze and show the effectiveness of your programs. You will evolve the programs in order to optimize results.
Location: This position can be based anywhere in the US. All positions will require up to 15 days of travel per year for company wide events (typically January, May, September). Members of Senior Management and Leadership Teams will require up to 35 days of travel.
Become the Best Version of Yourself
We want OpenSesame to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and the world we live in. We know that a variety of perspectives and voices strengthen our ability to deliver the spark of learning to everyone. We hold ourselves accountable to create more diverse, equitable, and inclusive communities through continuous learning, personal growth, and working to support our customers. We welcome you to bring your authentic self to our team and grow beyond your expectations.