Onfleet’s mission is to power the future of commerce by enabling businesses of all sizes to move goods more efficiently and delightfully. Our product includes intuitive smartphone apps for drivers, a powerful modern web dashboard for logistics teams, and automatic notifications and real-time tracking for recipients. Onfleet powers millions of deliveries every week for thousands of businesses around the world across a range of industries, from grocery and prepared meals to pharmacy, flowers, and furniture.
As we continue to grow our talented team, we remain committed to radical transparency, integrity, and individual growth. We believe that your unique background and experience adds tremendous value to the organization and will empower you to take absolute ownership of business challenges and the execution of solutions.
About The Role:
Onfleet is seeking a Product Manager to help drive our platform’s growth and expansion as we continue to solve the most important problems in the last-mile delivery space. This role will work closely with their product squad - product design, engineering, and QA - to identify solutions to customer problems that are valuable, viable, feasible, and usable to our users and to drive Onfleet ever closer to achieving its mission.
This role requires a strong product tactician candidate who can link the company strategy to their product area. They will be experienced in scrum methodologies and agile thinking, understanding the product development process and how they can lead a team through product discovery to identify the right solution to a problem. They will be comfortable with different types of data and able to use that information to prioritize effectively and make focused decisions. They will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Success, and Support partners to launch features and solutions that exceed what our customers hope for.
Working as an individual contributor, the ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, translate customer problems into user stories, and influence key stakeholders and executive leadership to align on their thinking. They are creative, outcome-oriented, and always strive to put the user first. They will move quickly to understand the problem, identify potential solutions, and validate them, learning and adapting as they go.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and users by regularly conducting user research, reviewing product metrics, and following industry trends.
- Work with other product leaders to build and maintain a roadmap for your product area that aligns with company and product objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to connect the dots in our data and across various input sources to derive insights that will help us improve our product.
- Work with usage data and analytics to track product rollouts and feature efficacy.
- Balance the considerations of engineering, sales, marketing, support, success, operations, and finance in creating holistic solutions to customer problems.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of SaaS Product Management experience
- You are organized, results-driven and process-oriented
- You are a creative product thinker who loves collaborating with other teams to build products that create tangible and measurable value.
- An understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- You are also a strategic thinker who keeps the company’s goals in mind when making decisions.
- You care about good design and design thinking
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You care about continuous product improvement and have a knack for balancing large, medium, and small releases
- Deeply knowledgeable on extracting and delivering insights via usability tests, surveys, behavioral data, A/B testing
- Strong understanding of engineering capabilities and constraints and work well with engineers
- You are comfortable using product/user data and analytics tools like Segment, Mixpanel, Amplitude, and Pendo to make product decisions
Nice To Have:
- B2B SaaS experience
- Industry Experience: Logistics, Last Mile Delivery
What We Offer:
- Compensation: The base salary range for this role is $95,000 - $115,000 annually + 10% bonus. We consider various factors in determining actual pay, including your skills, qualifications, experience, education or training, and location.
- Generous employee stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Fitness stipend
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Annual volunteer & giving stipend
- Apple MacBook Pro (or equivalent)
- Centrally located SF office on 3rd & Market
Onfleet has raised $40m in funding from investors like Kennet Partners, Kayne Capital, StartX-Stanford Fund, Tuesday.vc, Winklevoss Capital, Playfair Capital, and angel investors, including Andy Rachleff, Gil Penchina, Lee Linden, and Tom Fallows. Our team is based in San Francisco and graduated from Stanford’s StartX accelerator program.
Onfleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Onfleet’s culture strongly values diversity in its workplace. We are committed to working with potential team members who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our company and culture.
We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
We highly encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply, and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.