We’re looking for a dynamic, high-performing Senior Customer Support Specialist to join our Support team at Nowsta. Many of our clients are evangelists for Nowsta and it’s a blast to work in an environment where clients are happy and the product is making a real difference in their lives.
The objective of this role is to take ownership of customer support issues and queries and act as a senior within the team, ensure that customer issues are addressed within the companies defined service levels and satisfaction levels, by directly providing and assisting the team to provide outstanding support that delights our customers.
The Senior Customer Support Specialist is responsible for identifying, investigating, diagnosing and resolving customer issues and queries on the Nowsta platform from a 2nd Tier perspective. Where applicable this role coordinates with other Nowsta departments to restore and resolve customer queries and assist other team members with the coordination of their raised or escalated issues.
What will you be doing?
- Provide excellence in customer support to Nowsta customers
- Become an expert on the Nowsta platform and staff management best practices and remain up to date on all the products and services that Nowsta offers.
- Monitor the service desk ensuring that customer issues are responded and resolved within SLAs
- Understanding the business impact of customer issues or requests, gather requirements from the customer, prioritize and triage or escalate to the appropriate internal teams
- Capable of delivery support engagement via various engagement channels: IE Chat, Emails, and other methods. (We use Chat as our primary engagement channel)
- Assist with providing insights and support reporting based on the service desk and service level metrics
- Identify, investigate, diagnose and manage resolution of customer queries
- Monitor alerts, investigate and take appropriate action to restore service and resolve issues
- Compile, distribute and track support notifications to customers
- Drive the follow-up and feedback life-cycle on open customer issues that have been escalated to other Nowsta departments
- Ensure that standard support processes are followed
- 3+ years of experience working in a support team in a SaaS or PaaS product environment.
- 3+ years experience in supporting and engaging with an international customer base
- 3+ years Service Desk software experience (For example Zendesk, Freshdesk, ITSM, or similar)
- Prior experience with people coordination / management and service delivery in a SaaS or PaaS environment.
- Atlassian (Jira and Confluence) knowledge is beneficial
- Proficiency in G-Suite is beneficial