Headquarters: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Noticed is a digital eCommerce, optimization and marketing agency in Philadelphia. We’re looking for a Paid Social Marketing expert, who loves eCommerce, to join our Marketing Services team in this client-facing role.
The Senior Paid Social Buyer will focus on strategy and growth for our clients by developing channel strategy, optimizing campaigns, analyzing performance and growing the accounts primarily through Facebook & Instagram.
The Senior Paid Social Buyer’s core responsibilities will include:
- Owning channel strategy and execution across client’s paid social accounts
- Developing and running testing strategies for campaigns, audiences, ad type, creative, etc as they align with client revenue/ROAS and campaign goals
- Ongoing management and optimization of client’s paid social accounts (Facebook and Instagram) including evergreen, testing and promotional campaigns
- Diving into account analytics to understand trends across advanced performance metrics
- Budget management and goal pacing
- Developing close relationships with clients through frequent communication on performance, strategies, campaign priorities, etc.
- Collaboration with internal cross- channel departments to deliver cohesive recommendations and strategies to clients
- Assist in performing account audits to aid in sales pitches to bring on new business for management
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Have 4-6+ years of direct experience owning paid social strategy
- Required 2-3+ years of experience directly managing eCommerce brands
- Be an overall expert in Facebook Ads platform, features, ad types, capabilities and tools and knowledge of best practices
- Understand of how paid social strategies impacts full-funnel marketing strategies and ability to execute and measure campaign success
- Keep up on industry trends and proactively get ahead of them for our clients
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented and have excellent project management skills
- Have strong experience speaking directly with clients and preparing client-facing deliverables
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred
- Paid search experience (Google Ads) strongly preferred
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
- Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile and samples.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What’s it like to work at Noticed?
Our team is incredibly dynamic, intelligent, and talented and is full of fun and collaborative doers, thinkers, and risk-takers. We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields. Our team is hungry, driven, and passionate and is always looking to learn, grow, and solve problems. Here's your chance to be part of it.
As a team,
- We Invest - By tapping into our collective curiosity and indulging our need to never stop learning, we create a healthy culture and a well-rounded range of services.
- We Never Settle - We never settle for subpar work, half-assed strategy, or anything we wouldn’t put our own names on. We evolve just like brands do.
- We Live - We recognize that work-life balance is more than occasional time off and culture is more than an in-office ping pong table. We continually work to create a positive team experience and see to it that everyone enjoys being in work almost as much as they enjoy being outside of it. After all, a happy team makes kick-ass work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply: https://noticed.breezy.hr/p/357a4d50b99b-senior-paid-social-buyer?source=weworkremotely